Wednesday 6 March 2013

Introducing...

 photo 1898.jpg

 photo 1897.jpg

... Poppy... my small black shadow who faithfully sticks to my heal come wind, rain, sun or snow. Poppy is sitting next to me on those old haybales which are currently lying outside my parents rustic farmhouse deep in the English countryside.
No, I haven't always been a londoner but home has always been near this big old city, and my mum, with a passion for cocktails and the bright lights having lived the crazy hedonistic lifestyle of the 70's in London, introduced me to the place when I was very young. Part of me thinks she never really left the place.
At every opportunity to go home I do, an escape from the whirlwind of the city. And of course Poppy trots along too. The other dog there is her best friend, our family dog called Fen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...