Monday 28 October 2013

Autumn afternoons and lazy lunches

Autumn is the best season of the year. Warm colours, musty smells and golden sun. And that's not to mention the excuse for big country walks and gigantic roasts with root vegetables.

It's at this time of year that I try to escape to the countryside in the hope of catching the golden leaves before they fall to the ground and winter sets in. And that's what I did recently. Bolting from London out to the countryside to see my best friend, my mum.

What could be more blissful than a big dog walk on a chilly autumn day. The labradors running around, laughing with my mum and Sam, wellie's put on for the first time in the year and a thick jumper dug from the bottom of a draw. Before heading back to a big family lunch

   photo 049_zpsd6641698.jpg

 photo 050_zps04d454ad.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...